Successfully completing a rehabilitation program at the Sovereign Health Group is a major accomplishment. Admitting a problem and seeking treatment are two of the hardest challenges that individuals must face while dealing with their addiction. Patients in rehabilitation are in a safe, structured environment for the duration of their 30-, 60- or 90-day programs. Upon completion of a program, individuals must be able to go out in the real world and face temptations. They will need to use and practice the tools they learned during their stay at Sovereign.

Up to 60 percent of recovering patients eventually relapse. The goal is to be part of the other 40 percent of patients who do not succumb to relapse. The support of family and friends plays a large part in helping a recovering person maintain sobriety. Attending regular meetings at Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or Narcotics Anonymous (NA) helps individuals in recovery acquire healthy skills and maintain positive relationships with other people who are on the same path. Sovereign Health Group Alumni Services exists to provide our former patients with a wealth of resources available to them on a daily basis or at a particular time of need. Our alumni services staff members are on hand and available by email or a phone call at any time and will be happy to assist you.

Following are some links to organizations that offer information, assistance and meetings:

● Alcoholics Anonymous
● Al-Anon Family Groups
● Narcotics Anonymous
● Nar-Anon Family Groups
● NAMI – National Alliance on Mental Illness
● Marijuana Anonymous
● CocaineAnonymous
Alateen
● SMARTRecovery

The staff members at these help centers are also in recovery and now work as professionals to help others who are in recovery. Volunteers and staff members at these programs have been in the same shoes as the individuals who are currently undergoing treatment. They have personally dealt with the same concerns, questions and temptations, making them a valuable asset to individuals in their lifelong recovery process.

The above groups are located nationwide and can help regardless of your location. You can contact Sovereign Health Group Alumni Services at any time by calling 866-501-9425.